Women’s & Men’s Ministry
Our Women’s & Men’s Ministry provides a varied programme across the year for all ages and stages of life. You’re welcome to come along to any of our events listed to find out more
We meet to enjoy fellowship, cultivate friendships and – from time to time – share lunch. We welcome all men of all ages whether they are able to attend once or regularly. Our MAIN meetings generally alternate with our BIBLE STUDY meetings.
All meetings are at 10:30am on Fridays in Stafford Room 1 unless otherwise stated. You will be made most welcome at any of our meetings. Here’s what’s happening from August 2018 till January 2019:
- 2 November – Life Application Bible Study 4: Give us our daily bread and forgive us our debts
- 9 November – Remembrance: we mark the centenary of the end of the Great War
- 16 November – Life Application Bible Study 5: Do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one
- 23 November – City Arts Centre / Hope City Update (David Patterson)
- 30 November – Planning Meeting: Looking ahead to our meetings from February to May
- 7 December – Christmas Lunch in the Stafford Rooms
- 14 December – Life Application Bible Study 6: A Passion for Prayer
- 11 January – Gospel Partnership 2: The work of Davidson’s Mains Church of Scotland (Dan Robertson)
- 18 January – Life Application Bible Study 7: Topic to be advised
- 25 January – Business Matters (Eric Smith)
Our Women’s Ministry seeks to challenge and encourage women to grow in their faith and become more Christ like through bible study.
Timeout – an all age bible study every Tuesday during term time with creche facilities for mums with tots. We start 9.30am with tea & coffee. Meeting starts at 10am and finish by 11am. If you live in the outskirts of the city and would like to sign up for a different group contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Women’s Morning Fellowship – for a more traditional gathering, many of our older women meet on a Thursday morning at 10:30am during term time for fellowship, a talk, tea, coffee & refreshments. All are welcome.
Our programme for this term is