Women’s & Men’s Ministry
Our Women’s & Men’s Ministry provides a varied programme across the year for all ages and stages of life. You’re welcome to come along to any of our events listed to find out more
We meet to enjoy Fellowship, cultivate friendships and – from time to time – share lunch. We welcome all men of all ages whether they are able to attend once or regularly. Our main meetings take place fortnightly on Fridays.
We also have a separate bible study meetings which take place on alternate Fridays (see details below). </p
All meetings are at 10:30am in Stafford Room 1 unless otherwise stated. You will be made most welcome at any of our meetings. Here’s what’s happening from June until September 2018:
- 22 June – Christians in Sport (Dave Hampton)
- 29 June – Shopping Centre Chaplain (Hazel Brooks)
- 24 August – Lauriston Castle outing
- 31 August – Gracemount Update (Andy Prime)
- 14 September – SASRA – Soldiers’ and Airmen’s Scripture Readers’ Association (David Murray)
- 28 September – MAF – Missionary Aviation Fellowship (Ruth Jack)
And our Life Application Bible Studies for this term are:
- 15 June – Life Application Bible Study – Psalm 15
- 7 September – Life Application Bible Study (to be decided)
- 21 September – Life Application Bible Study (to be decided)
Our Women’s Ministry seeks to challenge and encourage women to grow in their faith and become more Christ like through bible study.
Timeout – an all age bible study every Tuesday during term time with creche facilities for mums with tots. We start 9.30ish with tea & coffee and finish by 11am. This term we’re studying Philippians. If you live in the south of the city and would like to sign up for Timeout South West contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Women’s Ministry Events – we run regular Saturday bible teaching events for women at all ages and stages of life. There’s usually food involved as well as great bible teaching.
Women’s Morning Fellowship – for a more traditional gathering, many of our older women meet on a Thursday morning at 10am during term time for fellowship, a talk, tea, coffee & refreshments. All are welcome.
Our programme for this term is now finished but will restart in the Autumn