We aim to help people find out more about Jesus. Our main Sunday services are one good way you can do this. Another way is to join one of our courses.
These courses allow you to ask questions and hear other people's views in an informal setting. You can ask questions or just sit and listen to the discussion. You will hear more about what it means to follow Jesus.
- Glad You Asked tries to help answer some of the initial questions people have about Jesus.
- Christianity Explored is a course for people investigating the claims of Christianity.
- Discipleship Explored is for anyone who would like to make the most of their Christian life, especially those who have recently decided to follow Christ.
- Baptism Explored is a course for any Christian who would like to understand more about baptism for believers.
- Christian Beliefs is for any Christian who would like to explore 20 things every Christian should know.
- Two Ways to Live is to help Christians explain the good news about Jesus to their friends.
If you would like to join one of these courses, or find out more, there are links on each page.